Customer Success CoordinatorMid-Career | Full Time
AlliedOffsets was created by AlliedCrowds, a data and tech firm based in London. We are expanding our product offering and are looking for the right people to help us grow.
What We Do 👋
AlliedOffsets has a unique mission: combine technology, data, and finance to bring radical transparency to carbon offsetting. We do this by creating innovative data products that help to improve transparency in the market. With 28,000+ projects in our database including details about the project, carbon credits, buyers, retirements, news, brokers, resellers, prices, forward curves and much more. Our current clients include corporations, financial institutions, brokers, academia, consulting firms, public sector entities, and research organizations.
Why We Do It 📊
Carbon offsetting is becoming increasingly popular as companies and individuals around the world take a more active role in mitigating climate change. However, the market is very fragmented with (until now) no central repository for all the projects, making it difficult to know what the projects do, and how they compare with others. Our database allows a wide variety of industry actors to access information on projects across the world, in order to make the market more transparent and available to all.
Role Description 💼
- Be a trusted partner and internal advocate for all customers with a focus on driving value and successful outcomes as defined by the customer
- Manage the complete customer relationship from first onboarding to ongoing customer success, upsell, renewals and offboarding – be the primary point of contact
- Achieve and grow a deep understanding of diverse client needs and provide feedback to the product team in order to maintain our differentiation and market lead
- Take the initiative to achieve expert product knowledge, understanding our solutions at least as well as our clients; grow in your ability to articulate the value of our offerings based on client needs
- Become an expert in our data solutions: Tableau – including the Explorer view – our API solution, Carbon Calculator, Advanced Document Search and AlliedOffsets Alerts
- Leverage the Tableau platform and HubSpot CRM to monitor customer activity and inform your strategy for customer success and growth
- Support various marketing activities to inform and engage with our customers and contribute to customer success
- Work with marketing, research and tech teams to create marketing materials that support customer success
- Keep CRM up to date with activities and information related to customer success, upsell and renewals
- Achieve personal monthly/quarterly/yearly sales objectives
- Identify and win Executive Sponsors and cultivate Adoption Champions
- Define, own and drive user-level metrics including engagement, product adoption and Net Promoter Scores
- Define and implement customer lifecycle touch points including quarterly reviews, customer satisfaction surveys, reference programs, case studies and others
- Collaborate with internal departments to delight customers and embed a culture of customer success at AlliedOffsets
- Become an expert on carbon market data and the challenges our clients face in finding and deriving insights from our data as well as third-party data
- Identify and mitigate churn risks, implement green, yellow, red risk ratings and proactive measures to retain customers and enhance their experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in customer success or account management – preferably within B2B SaaS, data/information provider or sustainability
- Ability to thrive in a metrics-driven sales environment
- Highly coachable and eager to learn and grow in your career
- Genuine interest and passion for sustainability — understanding of issues related to climate change
- Excellent track record of measurable customer success and meeting sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of ESG, sustainability and carbon market trends and topics is a bonus
- Ideal candidates will have experience in the carbon sector, but not required
- Strong data analysis skills coupled with the ability to uncover and demonstrate value to customers
- Experience with databases using Tableau or similar BI software is a plus
- Experience querying databases, working with API’s and data analytics is a plus
- Integrity, full commitment, and a strong sense of ownership
- Passion for customer success and satisfaction
- Excellent presenter & communicator, able to structure and deliver demos and presentations such as account reviews and QBR’s.
- Fluency in more than one language is a bonus
● Work for a purpose-driven company knowing your efforts are helping to mitigate the effects of climate change and build a better world for future generations
● Workplace pension contribution
● Work in a collaborative environment with motivated, purpose-driven colleagues
● Unlimited holiday entitlement
● Office in central London location
● Regular social events
Diversity & Inclusion Statement 🏳️🌈
AlliedOffsets strives to be a diverse and inclusive place where we can ALL be ourselves. No matter the visible or invisible differences, we have long been committed to fostering an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential, be heard and valued.
While diversity and inclusion has long been a business priority, we know we have significant work to do and are accelerating our commitment in our workplace and community. With that said, we particularly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and identities.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and your interest in the carbon market or sustainability sector to: [email protected]